Hello dear colleagues,
It is a pleasure to invite you to send contributions to our First Workshop on Communication and Networking Algorithms for Cyber-Physical Systems in Industry 4.0 to be held in the IEEE PIMRC’20 first day (Aug 31) in London. We expect contributions related to industrial applications with particular focus on: large data acquisition and transmission, big data fusion and big data analytics.
These are the important info:
- Submission Deadline: 24 April 2020 (via edas – https://edas.info/N27393)
- Confirmed keynotes: Walid Saad (VT) and Raul Palacios (SEAT), with follow-up discussions
- Workshop with a digital twin: Due to uncertainties related to COVID-19, we are planning the workshop to be also virtual.
- All participants (incl. keynotes) will be strongly encouraged to make a video/presentation available via our website with discussion forum.
- More details at a later stage when the conference gets closer.
- Website: https://cps-g.com/cna-for-cps-in-industry-4-0/
We are looking forward to have several high-level papers and discussions to strengthen the still weak link between specialists in communications and the actual industrial communication needs, indicating more efficient solutions!
Many thanks and let’s move on.